Martindale Abrasion & Pilling Tester, to determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of all kinds of textile structures. Samples are rubbed against known abrasives at low pressures and in continuously changing directions. The amount of abrasion or pilling is compared against standard parameters.
The unique design of our Martindale abrasion pilling test machine allows removal of individual sample holders for examination without lifting the top motion plate. It provides individual counters and parking function, interval time settable and a large touch-screen display. Standard sample holders and 9 and 12kpa Weights are included.
The Martindale abrasion testing equipment is available with 4, 6, or 9 test positions.
Drive system is PLC, programmable control with large touch-screen
- Max stroke of movement 60.5+/-0.5mm
- Weight of holder and spindle 200+/-1g
- Max stroke of movement 24+/-0.5mm
- Weight of holder and spindle 155+/-1g
Abrasion test (To ISO 12947-1)
- Mounting weight (2.5+/-0.5kg, for both abrasion and pilling test)
- Pilling instruments holders (Dia. 38 mm)
- Loading Weights (395+/-7g)
- Loading Weights (595+/-7g)
Pilling Test (To ISO 12945-2)
- Linear adaptor. To convert to straight-line motion.
- Sample Retaining Rings for pilling test
- Pilling test holders (Dia. 90mm)
- Loading Weights (260+/-1g)
||1-2 business days
||2-3 business days